The new certification eliminates the need for retailers to manually exchange data among separate order management, logistics tracking, shipping, and customer service systems. Plus, it gives merchants the ability to quickly retrieve real-time rates and transit times, fulfill sales orders, print shipping labels and track shipments—all from within the GoECart 360 web interface. They can also reduce time to print FedEx approved shipping labels and manifest forms, and a reduce the risk of shipping errors.
Fully Integrated SaaS Solution
GoECart 360 is a fully integrated SaaS solution that combines an advanced eCommerce platform with multi-channel order and inventory management (for retail, call center, and Web sales) and CRM functionality. The eCommerce suite also automates selling on the leading comparison shopping engines and online marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay.
Through the new FedEx web services integration and certification, available immediately, GoECart merchants can use all of the popular FedEx services, including:
- FedEx Express® domestic services including FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx 2Day®, FedEx Standard Overnight®, and FedEx Express Saver®
- FedEx Ground Domestic Home Delivery and FedEx Ground International
- FedEx Standard Packaging Types, Customer Packaging
- FedEx Special services and residential delivery
- FedEx SmartPost (Large Shipper, Small Shipper and Returns)
- Printing of FedEx approved shipping labels
GoECart’s engineering team worked closely with the FedEx CSP team to ensure that GoECart 360 fully integrates with all supported FedEx features.
“GoECart’s native integration with FedEx has made us more efficient,” said Rick Davis, CEO of RollerWarehouse.com. Previously, we were using separate desktop software from FedEx. However, this had to be integrated with our Dydacomp Mail Order Manager— and this was in addition to our ecommerce platform. GoECart 360 has helped us streamline our business and shipping processes from multiple systems down to one.”