The Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership, Inc., founded in 1986, is America's first state-level quality award based on the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award for Performance Excellence.
GoECart 360 offers the following:
- An Advanced eCommerce Platform (B2B and B2C) —Designed for speed, high-performance, and scalability
- Full Support for Personalized Products with Instant Preview — Adobe Scene7 to drive a personalization engine to offer customized products (e.g. engraving, monogramming, etc.) with instant visual "proof"
- Multi-Site Capabilities — Multiple branded sites and microsites can be leveraged to boost SEO and cater to multiple markets (e.g., B2B, B2C, international)
- Sales and Use Tax Compliance — GoECart is officially certified with Avalara AvaTax, giving merchants end-to-end sales tax compliance at no additional cost.
- Enterprise-class Back-office Tools — GoECart's eCommerce storefront communicates directly with its Order and Inventory Management Systems and built-in Salesforce.com CRM module, all driven from a single data source
- Responsive Technical Support — GoECart introduced a number of customer focused programs last year, including follow-the-sun support, enhanced training, SEO migration, social media reputation preservation, and conversion optimization consulting
- Amazon and eBay Integration — Merchants can automatically list products and update inventory to these popular marketplaces. Orders and fulfillment info is also synched up seamlessly without leaving the GoECart 360 admin panel.