RollerWarehouse launched its first online store in 2000 and has since used a myriad of systems, from smaller “shopping carts” to large systems that required pricey in-house infrastructure and IT staff to manage.
Most recently, the company used three systems to run its multi-channel retail operation: ASPDotNetStorefront, a traditional Order Management System, and FedEx Ship Manager Software. Each of these systems required separate licensing, were difficult to use, poorly integrated and required routine upgrades and maintenance. What RollerWarehouse needed was a single integrated solution that would keep up with rising customer expectations and support customer service excellence across all channels—without breaking the bank.
GoECart 360 Ecommerce Suite, which provided:
- a more user-friendly “Custom Skate Builder” product configurator
- a superior online shopping experience integrated with Facebook, Twitter, and a blog
- real-time inventory visibility from purchasing to the customer-facing storefront
- ease-of-use, with in-house IT infrastructure
- strong security features
- PCI compliance
- improved team productivity and back office efficiency
eCommerce conversion rates are up 21% and Average Order Value is up 8% in Sept. 2012 from the year before. That speaks for itself!