- Payvment: this solutions lets users add a professional-grade storefront to a Facebook page, with an admin area built directly into Facebook to manage your storefront, products and sales. There are currently over 325,000 users. Wxtremely feature rich, Payvment claims to be the #1 Facebook shopping cart.
- Ecwid: free, with drag-and-drop customization, and lets you mirror your Facebook cart onto any Website,with a single Web-based management interface for all carts. 56K+ active users.
- BigCommerce: uses the BigCommerce SocialShop app that lets online sellers and merchants add a Shop tab to a Facebook Business or Fan page. Facebook users can browse products and buy through Facebook. The service is free for 15-days with basic pricing starting at $24.95 per month. Currently 33K+ monthly users.
- VendorShop: a free eCommerce shopping cart that lets users set up an online shop tab on any Facebook page. A PayPal checkout service is used for payments. 30K+ active users.
- Muncom: this free PHP shopping cart lets you create a cart on your Facebook profile or Facebook Business Page. You need to first design a free store on Muncom.com. The shopping cart service is currently in beta and the Facebook application has 2K+ active users.
iFanStore from milyoni: operates completely within Facebook, supports multiple product attributes, promotions, multiple shipping options, sales tax managment, and downloads of digital content. Currently has over 50 users, with multiple pricing plans.
Usablenet: part of a suite of applications that include mCommerce and kiosk platforms, it is used by 65 major retail clients in the US and Europe, including JCPenney. By using the 'Shop' tab on JCPenney’s Facebook page, users can search all products currently included in JCPenney’s product pages. Shoppers also can 'Like' and share items and purchases with their friends within the community.